A yoga wheel can be used in a number different ways and offers many benefits including back, shoulder and chest opening, as well as quad and hip flexor stretching. Wheels are a great way to stretch tight muscles and release tension so they’re beneficial for most exercise regimes.
Incorporating a wheel into your yoga practice helps build balance and makes challenging poses like backbends and arm balances more accessible. Like a bolster, the wheel provides support for your spine, while allowing movement because of its shape and structure.
Our wheel has a supportive, grippy natural cork surface with a BPA-free, recyclable ABS core for optimum strength. Cork is antimicrobial and naturally germ and bacteria resistant, so it’s great for people with allergies as well as being 100% renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Features you'll love;
• odour resistant, anti-microbial cork exterior
• comfortable, grippy, cushioned surface
• great for stretching and strengthening
• safely deepen poses and hone alignment
• durable and easy to clean
• light and portable – take it anywhere
Size: 33 x 13 x 33cm / 13 x 5 x 13 inches
Weight: 1.5 kg