Cork yoga blocks have a naturally grippy surface making them a great tool for advancing your yoga practice. Blocks are most often used as an extension of the arms, to facilitate or add challenge to poses, help with alignment, and release tension. Yoga blocks are also used to support the back, head and hips to help settle into a challenging pose more comfortably.
Cork yoga blocks are an essential part of your workout kit for yoga, Pilates, cross-training and everyday fitness sessions. They aid in stretching and strengthening, and bring an extra dimension to your practice..
Cork is anti-microbial and naturally germ and bacteria resistant, great for people with allergies. Cork yoga blocks are 100% renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Cork Block features you'll love;
• odour resistant, anti-microbial cork exterior
• comfortable to hold with a naturally grippy surface
• versatile tool for stretching and strengthening
• useful prop for safely accessing challenging poses
• durable and easy to clean
• light and portable
Size: 22.5 x 15.5 x 7.5 cm / 9 x 6 x 3 in.
Weight: 0.75 kg